The Hilti 7 in. TE-CP SDS-plus Style Wide-Flat Offset Chisel/Scraper is great for lighter-duty demolition work. Instead of positioning your tool directly over the point, this chisel allows you to angle your tool for a more comfortable approach to your project. Its innovative polygon design and inductive hardening process ensures lasting sharpness and provides excellent chiseling performance for a wide range of applications. Get started on your demolition project today with Hilti's line of wide-flat chisel/scrapers.
- Package includes (1) TE-CP 7 in. x 3- 1/8 in. SDS-Plus Style Wide-Flat Offset Chisel/Scraper
- Polygon design means no loss of breaking power over the life of the chisel due to the self-sharpening effect
- No re-sharpening, reforming or re-hardening necessary
- Suitable for use in any SDS-plus style chuck
- 7 in. length by 3-1/8 in. width
- Red mark for better detection of chisel's wear and tear
- Applications include chipping, smoothing and removing tile